Sweet..


Sweet,was the name
You gave to me,
All those talks,those jokes,
Giggles, abuses.
All that stupidity,
Is still remembered by me,
What all you asked,
All I answered,
All things we did is,
Still remembered by me,
You want me to keep talking,on and on
Till we are awake,
And your words,were never left
Undone by me,
You have got answer to
Each idiotic question I can ever ask,
And you can understand the least thing,
Left unsaid by me,
You got all the richest emotional
asset I always needed,
all ur..words are still remembered by me,
Sweet, was the name you gave to me,
that’s all asset own by me,
this name which belong to me is your
least physical rememberance
possessed by me
never I touched you,
but you were always felt by me,
never I saw in your eyes,
but all the sobness and wetness of tears,
can be felt by me…,
you never saw me face to face
still you can see my expression
just by hearing me,
Sweet, was the name you gave to me
Many things. I left. Intentionally
Unsaid……because,
I know as always…
You can understand me…….




Mridu
23.nov.08

Comments

Popular posts from this blog