Why people keep coming back!


Please! I am begging
Stop hurting me
I can’t take this pain any more,

What the hell you ,people think
Of me ,
What am i…
A bus stand,a hotel,waiting room
Or
House on rent…


Please!i am not a non living
Temporary place of residence,
I am a warm blooded human being
With flesh and bones …with beats
And breathing…
And it really hurts when..
People I love treat me..like
A farm house which
They can visit once in a vacation.

I’m not someone’s personal property .got dammit!
I’m a person with feelings and emotions..
And my eyes do bleed..
When the dagger of negligence is..
Hit deeply..

Yes! I don’t want you people
to keep coming back.
Decide it in one stance..
Either love me or leave me..
No need to bear me….when
You don’t want me.

Please!this isn’t a five star hotel
Owned by someone’s dad!
In which one can check in on a Saturday
and check out on Monday.

This is my LIFE! got dammit!
And..you have only one choice..
Leave me once and FOREVER,,!!!

Comments

  1. oh this one marvelus...

    as i said on orkut too...

    just a bow ..and again and again..

    ReplyDelete
  2. controlled @#@#@#****@###
    :)

    covtert ur anger in fire and then melt the world with that and give the melted world SHAPE of ur choice..

    hope and wish u know what i mean..

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeh yeah i kno..control ur anger ang use that energy to make urself strong....u kno smtyms it jus dun work

    ReplyDelete
  4. humm no mridu

    as i say i lived my alomost half life already (i can vouch it on my orkut profile) it worksmay take a lil time but works..

    ReplyDelete
  5. may be but smtyms its really necessary to shout and dats wat i did!

    ReplyDelete
  6. read again ..

    is ur current profile announcement realated to the cause of this poem..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog