EMOTIONS SPILLED OVER


Frustrated,faded,
false,foiled,
fake,fooled..
faux,fictive..
that’s something I am feeling..
right now…

And the reason is veiled…


I just don’t want to be..
this human or the character I am….
forced to be…
Just..
feel like be a coward and flee…
want to give a damn!!!
to all responsibilities and functions…

Devised,ditched,drowned…
depressed, dodged..
disconfited…
That’s something I am..
feeling right now…

And the reason is still veiled…

I just don’t want to be
part of this..
Unreal…materialistic world..
having all selfish..in it…
who are..
sweet till its hot..and..
become bitter like blood ..
as it went cold…

I wish to be non-living..thing..
neither it can die..nor
could be alive ever..

Ignored,idiotic,imbecile..
injured..insane..
inturrepted….

that’s something I am feeling.
rite now…


And now the reason is unveiled …




6th may 09

Comments

  1. beautiful one....nice use of words and pattern..u're quite good a poet...!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. soorry for soo late in replying..thank u so much da..:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog