THAT NIGHT!!! I know you are somewhere around.. Why! But your touch is not found? In spite of being in crowd.. Why! Only loneliness surround..? BUT! that night Without lights.. When I was sitting opposite to mirror, Eyes closed, trying to feel you near… I suddenly sensed your grip around my waist And your breath kissing my shoulder.. WHAT! I told myself was -“I’m a fool,and it’s just your image, Once more illusioned. The dream will be broken As the eyes will be opened.” BUT! What I heard was you Saying-“I’m here.. Open your eyes dear”. Filled with fear I saw the mirror, And YES! I found you there. THEN! We danced! we kissed! We jumped! We fought! We laughed! we cheered! We shouted! we lived! And bumped into the couch, As we got tired..! BIRDS! Chirped…, sunlight was there.. I moved my hand to get yours.. BUT! What I found was.. Your BLAZER!! Which I remember.. I took up last night... While closing the cupboard..!!!! AND! I realized.. Once more … That dreams are only dreams.. That night was beautiful.. Very beautiful.. But!!!! It was just a DREAM!!! NOT you!!!! -MRIDULA 29-9-09

Comments

Popular posts from this blog