Why people keep coming back! Why people keep coming back! Please! I am begging Stop hurting me I can’t take this pain any more, What the hell you ,people think Of me , What am i… A bus stand,a hotel,waiting room Or House on rent… Please!i am not a non living Temporary place of residence, I am a warm blooded human being With flesh and bones …with beats And breathing… And it really hurts when.. People I love treat me..like A farm house which They can visit once in a vacation. I’m not someone’s personal property .got dammit! I’m a person with feelings and emotions.. And my eyes do bleed.. When the dagger of negligence is.. Hit deeply.. Yes! I don’t want you people to keep coming back. Decide it in one stance.. Either love me or leave me.. No need to bear me….when You don’t want me. Please!this isn’t a five star hotel Owned by someone’s dad! In which one can check in on a Saturday and check out on Monday. This is my LIFE! got dammit! And..you have only one choice.. Leave me once and FOREVER,,!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog